There is always a place for you at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, where Stewardship is a way of life. Called to communion with God, St. Joseph’s strives to be a family of families who serve God through beautiful and reverent worship and a sacred haven where people know they are welcomed and loved by Jesus.
If you are a teenager, we have plenty of ministries that could use your help!
Teens perform the reenactment of the
Live Stations of the Cross on Good Friday.
St. Joseph's Church offers a rich selection of ministries, specifically designed to benefit and call the youth of our beautiful church community. From outreach programs to social ministries, in comfortable and adventurous environments, in both learning and teaching situations, St. Joseph's Church invites our youth to ministries that will launch a lifetime journey, that will shape and mold their relationship with Jesus, Mary, our Blessed Mother and the Catholic Church.
Volunteering at St. Joseph's Church is a great way for our youth to get involved in offering their prayers and talents to God in a meaningful and fun way. If you are a young parishioner, we invite you to come and get involved and see how much fun serving God, in your special way, can be for you and your friends. There are so many ways to become active in one or more of our many youth volunteer ministries. We always need your help and you are always welcome to join in on the fun. Visit St. Joseph's Youth Ministries here.
How can you help at St. Joseph's?
If you are looking to get involved and play a part in your Faith journey, you need not look further than the many youth opportunities available at St. Joseph's Church. There is no greater gift that we can give you than the gift of faith. By opening the door to the grace given to us by our Heavenly Father, we give you the opportunity to live a life filled with hope and love.
- Festival Stewards help with game booths and food booths and other activities for our annual Church Festival.
- Event Helpers are always needed to set up tables, serve at dinners or luncheons and general help during special events.
- Vacation Bible Retreat is a great opportunity to get involved with bible study, learning about our Faith and teaching and sharing our wonderful bible stories.
- High School Teen Ministry is a great way to meet other teens in a safe and comfortable environment while learning about your Faith and sharing and giving of time and talent.
- Cherubim Children's Choir is a great place to raise beautiful voices to sing and adore our God. If you are age 7 to 15, we invite you to join St. Joseph's Children's Choir.
- St. Joseph's Rosary Makers invites parishioners of all ages to join in and help make rosaries to be distributed to our Parish community and to many missions around the world.
- St. Joseph's Maintenance Ministry invites young men who are willing to lend their muscles in moving furniture and equipment when necessary for special events. Come and join the fun and socialize while giving of your talent.
- Office Volunteers are always needed, on occasions when special projects are processed, in the office. This can be a good way to earn volunteer hours when needed for school or Confirmation credit.
For these and many more opportunities, please call the Center for Lay Apostolates, (209) 551-4973, ext. 202, send an email at email@example.com, or fill out this form (Lay Ministry & Apostolate Sign Up Form)